Working Location: PENNSYLVANIA, CENTER VALLEY
Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives
and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's
lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Incentive Compensation Analyst II collects, calculates,
verifies and reports incentive compensation to the field sales
force in accordance with established incentive compensation
programs and guidelines.
- Maintain the incentive compensation system (ICM) including
records of sales force hierarchy quotas draws and territory
- Run monthly incentive compensation processes including manual
sales and commission adjustments, order/commission splits,
transfers of sales/commission crediting and bonus and/or
promotional calculations and entries.
- Finalize monthly incentive compensation payable for the Manager
of Incentive Compensation to approve and submit to payroll for
processing in accordance with payroll deadlines.
- Liaise with Senior Analysts/Manager to work with IT to
institute logic changes, system enhancements and updates to
incentive compensation system including testing and validation of
- Engage with customers to research and accurately resolve
commission and/or bonus payment related inquiries.
- Accountable for maintaining a high level of customer service
eliminating waste and driving continuous process improvement.
- Maintain current incentive compensation plans and ensure they
are being properly executed.
- Provide compensation committee exception requests after review
for completeness, to the secretary, for inclusion in meeting.
Ensure summary section, remaining documentation and research is
included for discussion.
- Provide recommendations/solutions to management on process
improvement and/or compensation related disputes.
- Moderate number of increasing complexity compensation
- Act as Help Desk personnel working with various members of the
sales organization to research issues and discrepancies associated
with commission/bonus payouts, sales reporting, alignments,
compensation plans etc.
- Assist Sales customers in reconciliation of sales credit and
incentive compensation as required.
- Run and distribute requested ad hoc sales reports as
- Analyze sales data customer data commission history
compensation plans and other key metrics.
- Collects, calculates, verifies and reports incentive
compensation to the field sales force in accordance with
established incentive compensation programs and guidelines.
- Complete thorough testing and validation of year over year
compensation plan changes ensuring incentive calculations are
working appropriately in the ICM for the new plan year.
- Understand and provide input on all appropriate incentive
compensation policies and SOPs creating new policies or making
updates to existing policies when necessary.
- Minimum 2-4 years of Sales Compensation Finance Accounting or
- College degree in Business or related field highly desired but
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why
we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual
bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as
tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption
leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks - so you
can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the
medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as
well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years,
Olympus has focused on making people's lives healthier, safer and
more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease,
furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and
capturing images of the world.
Olympus Corporation of the Americas, a wholly owned subsidiary
of Olympus Corporation, is headquartered in Center Valley,
Pennsylvania, USA, and employs more than 5,500 employees throughout
locations in North and South America. For more information, visit
OlympusTrue to You. True to Society. True to LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and
advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without
regard to race, color, national origin (including language use
restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress
and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth
and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental)
and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran
status or service in the uniformed services, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Pennsylvania (US-PA) ||
Center Valley ||