Posted on: May 3, 2021
Girard is a full-service, wealth management firm backed by the
strength and stability of Univest Financial - a trusted institution
with a 144-year history. We provide independent advice and
customized solutions to individuals, businesses, and charitable
institutions, to help meet their investing and financial planning
This individual is expected to be accountable for the
acquisition of new business / revenue from both internal banking
partners and external sources. Within this footprint, the Wealth
Advisor will be responsible for marketing Girard's offering in
asset management, financial planning, insurance, and trust
solutions to centers of influence and assigned internal
- Accountable for generating new business critical to Girard's
growth and managing a pipeline of opportunities.
- Develop, maintain, and expand a network of key COI's to
identify new business.
- Create and implement strategy to manage and maximize
- Identify and refer new client leads from personal and
preexisting client relationships.
- Present relevant subject matter on as needed basis to
prospective/existing clients, referral sources, and COI's.
- Assist in coaching, mentoring, and providing development
support to associate and support advisor roles.
- Participate in the design and implementation of key marketing
initiatives and activities.
- Co-host client events to generate referrals and leads.
- Partner with Relationship Manager for ongoing management and
servicing of new client relationship
- Remain involved in key relationships.
- Coordinate and partner with other teammates for key prospect or
- Leverage Salesforce CRM to manage sales process and report
- Assume additional responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in business, finance or related field
- Proven track record of developing new client relationships
utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Series 7, 66 or 63/65 registration
- CFP preferred, CFA or CPA also desirable
- Experience in managing sales cycle utilizing CRM systems,
- Influencing skills to drive results working with internal
- Coordinate and partner closely with other team members.
- Self-starter with the ability to set priorities, manage,
responsibilities, and exceed client expectations.
Keywords: Univest, Bethlehem , Wealth Advisor, Other , Souderton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!