Company: Curtiss Wright
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Opportunity | Pricing Analyst
Location: Bethlehem, PA (greater Philadelphia area)
- Review of customer inquiries, contract documents, contract
terms and conditions and correspondence as part of the bid
evaluation and subsequent proposal process.
- Coordinate, prepare and write proposals for new contracts as
well as changes to existing contracts. Develop pricing in support
of EPD's financial objectives and strategies. Support cost audits
and price negotiations.
- Participate in negotiation of those proposals with existing and
prospective clients. This includes negotiation of financial and
administrative terms and conditions.
- Evaluate financial, compliance or performance issues associated
with assigned contracts and recommend appropriate actions to
- Maintain liaison with customers and internal personnel to
expedite and coordinate proposal and contract activities. This
includes clear written and verbal communications.
- Employ problem solving skills to effectively resolve issues
with the customer and internal/project personnel.
- Complete assigned tasks in a comprehensive fashion and in the
- Maintain appropriate records and documentations; track, monitor
and report data to support proposal development
- Ensure compliance to Export Control requirements, including
perform Restrictive Screenings, research and assignment of Export
Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Codes
(HTC), generation of Export License and Certificate of
- BS or BA in Business Administration or related field
- Must be a US citizen and be able to qualify for a U.S.
Government security clearance
- 3 -- 4 years' experience in Finance, Business Administration,
Government Contracting or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Oracle. Strong project
management, problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to
handle multiple opportunities and meet strict deadlines with
- Working experience with Government Contracting principles
- Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR/CAS terms and conditions
- Working knowledge of Truth-in-Negotiations-Act (TINA)
- Experience in customer negotiations and problem solving
- MBA, NCMA certification and prior U.S. Government security
clearance are a plus
- Working knowledge of EAR & ITAR
- Must be US citizen and be able to obtain and maintain DOD
This position may require exposure to information which is
subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International
Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration
Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the
meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you
require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the
recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent
Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate
your request. #LI-AC1
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Curtiss Wright, Bethlehem , Pricing Analyst, Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!