Customer Relationship Liaison
Company: Apria Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as a single point of contact for a specific account.
- Handles customer needs and complaints in a timely manner.
- Consult with clients and referral sources on products and
- Obtains all documentation to be scanned and batched at the
- Manages all follow-up functions with the account, post
- Oversight of all transactions coming from a specific account,
including all referrals.
- Obtains all needed documentation for orders to be entered into
- Contacts patients to confirm orders and communicate any
financial obligations before referral for scheduling.
- Asses patient needs and promotes company products/services at
- Resolves issues by identifying problems and coordinating
- Troubleshoots with the medical groups and any relevant on-site
departments if issues arise.
- Assists medical groups and/or other provider groups regarding
products and services available under the contract.
- Assists in the utilization process as well as transitioning
members for capitation switch outs.
- Coordinates with physicians and medical groups.
- Identifies and develops strategic relationships within the
institution that will enhance patient care.
- Participates in the institution's quality assurance/performance
improvement initiatives as requested.
- Perform timely follow up on renewal authorizations to maintain
- Perform follow up on outstanding CMN's, Renewal CMN's, and
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma required
- At least 2 years of related experience
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Basic skills in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio,
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Basic level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to
understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data
PHYSICAL DEMANDSWhile performing the duties of this job, the
employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects,
tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or
crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone
equipment. Specific vision requirements of this job include close
vision and distance vision. Must be able to travel by plane and
automobile (if applicable).
WORK ENVIRONMENTWhile performing the duties of this job, the
employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or
caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is
usually low to moderate.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described above are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to
providing all applicants and employees with equal access to
employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color,
national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic
information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria
Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a)
and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against
qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or
disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime
contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment
qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet
Keywords: Apria Healthcare, Bethlehem , Customer Relationship Liaison, Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!