Senior Collector - Healthcare
Company: Praxair, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and
South America and one of the largest worldwide. Praxair produces,
sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and
high-performance surface coatings. Our products, services and
technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing
efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of
industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage,
electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and
many others. For more information about the company, please visit
our website at www.praxair.com.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Senior
Collector-Healthcare to join our team located in Bethlehem, PA.
Senior Collector-Healthcare will be responsible for the
investigations and analysis of credit information while working
within established guidelines and will resolve complex credit
events within critical and highly sensitive accounts. The Senior
Collector-Healthcare will contact customers regarding delinquent
payments while also being the primary contact for our regional
Senior Collector - Healthcare
- Drive the receivables management process within a portfolio of
designated Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs):
- Drive performance to reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) to
meet business objectives.
- Works with customers by telephone to determine reasons for
overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or
- Generates monthly reporting and necessary documentation to IDNs
to support timely payment.
- Creates and maintains successful partnership with the
associated customer portfolio, building relationships with key
- Performs necessary research into issues preventing payment and
resolves in a timely fashion to meet business objectives.
- Identifies root causes and liaisons with sales support and
administrative teams to develop corrective action plans and process
Manages credit disruption notification process with support of
- Resolves complex credit problems:
- Facilitates communication and resolution across a variety of
levels of internal and external management teams.
- Renders credit release decisions following procedures as stated
in The PDI Way, and manages internal escalation with difficult
customers, identifying and a resolution that acknowledges customer
needs yet serves Praxair's best interests.
- Makes decisions regarding credit extension and repayment plans
within predetermined guidelines.
Escalates concerns to local and senior management for support
Effectively communicates with management and provides periodic
portfolio performance reporting to support management with meeting
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma/GED required
- 2 years Credit & Collections experience required
- Demonstrated Customer service skills
- Computer experience in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Works successfully in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent time management with an ability to work
- Ability to analyze data and report results as needed
- Ability to effectively coach to improve process
- Knowledge of JDE 9.0
- Familiarity with contract pricing
- Experience in credit and collection with large Healthcare
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
reason prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Praxair, Inc., Bethlehem , Senior Collector - Healthcare, Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!