Real Estate Assistant
Location: Center Valley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Behind every great deal at ALDI are people working to bring it
all together. Our team of administrative professionals tackle the
ins and outs of running a well-oiled business as they collaborate
and support the operations of our National Service & divisional
offices. And that helps our network of stores and warehouses run
smoothly. Ready to join a team dedicated to making the ALDI
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $21.00/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable
- Acts and decides independently within area of
- Displays expense and cost control in decision-making.
- Communicates relevant information with peers and leadership in
a timely manner, allowing them to fulfill their duties.
- Serves as backup assistant, as designated by the leader, to
ensure proper coverage of necessary responsibilities.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of any documentation
and electronic data within area of responsibility.
- Cooperates and interacts effectively with ALDI personnel and
outside parties through ongoing communication and the exchange of
- Works cooperatively with the National Real Estate Office,
leaders, co-workers, District Managers, Construction Managers, and
store and warehouse employees to generate teamwork and
- Effectively communicates information on behalf of Director of
Real Estate, including written and verbal communications.
- Works cooperatively with contractors, suppliers, attorneys,
engineers, and any service companies in order to maintain a
- Conducts training and cross training of knowledge and expertise
within area of responsibility.
- Communicates with internal and external auditors, as
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively to foster a proper and
productive work environment at the Divisional office.
- Works proactively to identify, investigate, and report
irregularities within designated area of responsibility.
- Maintains an efficient and well-organized filing system for the
department, both in digital and hardcopy forms, as required, and
ensures items are archived and disposed of per Company
- Maintains appropriate computer program and data backups in
compliance with Company policy.
- Creates reports as required to provide information for
- Provides administrative support to the Director of Real
- Performs assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in a
timely manner while in accordance with ALDI administrative policies
- Properly utilizes the sales forecasting system (SiteIntel) to
generate requested reports.
- Performs general office support and administrative assistance
- Provides any administrative support deemed necessary by
- Keeps workstation and surrounding area neat and well
- Verifies proper application and incorporation of decisions
reached by the National Real Estate and Corporate Offices for
administrative procedures and accounting practices.
- Utilizes programs such as, but not limited to, AIS, AWS, SAP,
Store Data, PDM, and SharePoint.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant
information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data
within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of computer
components and their function relative to the overall operations of
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Skill in
performing basic arithmetic, such as, addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Ability to understand, reconcile, and substantiate balances in
associated General Ledger accounts. Gives attention to detail and
follows instructions. Ability to work independently and within a
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and
efficient manner. Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
Proficient in typing and data entry.
Keywords: Aldi, Bethlehem , Real Estate Assistant, Other , Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!