Case Picker- 2nd Shift
Company: Kuehne & Nagel Logistics, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are look for a Picker/Packer to join our team on 2nd
The Picker/Packer is responsible for preparation and packaging
of orders for shipment.
- Use of electric power equipment to move materials throughout
- Read and comprehend written documents such as work
instructions, job aids, forms, and apply these to the respective
- Works from RF gun to pull orders.
- Match article number from RF gun or Movement Order Sheet.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Pack materials by taping or strapping and generate customer
required labels / packing list.
- Maintain a good cleaning work place (by using broom, rags, and
- Meet all safety requirements and maintains a safe work
- Fill in the equipment checklist at start of shift.
- Demonstrates active commitment to quality and continuous
- Attend and complete all required training courses according to
the position training matrix as well as necessary
- Ability to support business needs of the applicable team, as
they apply to attendance, punctuality, overtime and weekends when
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required or
Your Skills and Experiences
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
with minimal supervision
- Basic computer and math skills
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Keywords: Kuehne & Nagel Logistics, Inc., Bethlehem , Case Picker- 2nd Shift, Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!