Warehouse Associate, Night Shift (Sunday-Thursday), $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Order fulfillment stocking and replenishment, picking and
packing, and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Stock and restock shelves rotating items, returning merchandise
- Perform daily cycle counting and researching
- Use equipment to track, monitor and verify products for
- Maintain a clean work area to keep pharmaceutical products and
merchandise clean and help prevent work related injuries.
- May verify product received against receiving documents, notes
and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages (dependent on
- Climate controlled facility
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand the English language to compare
and read product descriptions, names and shelf labels within the
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting
- Motivated, hard-working and dependable; attendance and
punctuality are very important.
- Able to work the shift hours listed above, plus overtime.
(Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory to enable
- Able to perform repetitive and manual tasks on a consistent
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively; products vary in weight
- Comfortable walking up to 8 miles per shift (steps vary by role
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Nice to have:
- Warehouse or Distribution experience preferred (1 year or
- Able to work with RF scanning equipment (bar code scanner)
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen, Bethlehem , Warehouse Associate, Night Shift (Sunday-Thursday), $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!, Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!