Member Services Representative - Open Availability
Company: Planet Fitness - Easton/Nazareth/Mt. Pocono/Bethle
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Improve others, Improve yourself.You Belong!Job
Summary:The Member Services
Representative will be responsible for creating a positive
member experience by providing a superior level of customer service
to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests. Member
services representative will be responsible for the overall
cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive
member experience.Essential Duties and
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to members accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- More than 85% of your time will be spent on cleaning the club
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50-100 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
- Must be willing to work either Saturday or Sunday
- Required to work 5 or 6 days. Minimum of 32-36 hours a
- Onsite training is provided.
- Willing to travel to other Planet Fitness location for
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the
Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ
neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for
franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved
authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for
franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for
ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness - Easton/Nazareth/Mt. Pocono/Bethle, Bethlehem , Member Services Representative - Open Availability, Other , Easton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!