Inventory Control Specialist - New Opening!
Company: Allied Personnel Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Allied Personnel Services is seeking candidates for an Inventory
Control Specialist opening!
- maintain inventory of all raw materials used in production
- send purchase orders to vendors
- receive items into the inventory management system
- manage available space in the plant
- communicate regularly with internal teams to share information
on quality or safety issues, deliveries, and necessary inventory
- perform monthly cycle counts
- maintain inventory database
Candidates must have previous inventory control experience in a
manufacturing setting, specifically with raw materials. A
Bachelor’s degree is required. Experience with SAGE ERP software is
preferred. Successful candidates must be an effective communicator
and problem solver.
This temp to hire opportunity offers full time hours, 8a-5p,
Mon-Fri. Pay is $19.00-23.00/hr based on experience. Qualified
candidates can apply by sending a resume to email@example.com
Keywords: Allied Personnel Services, Bethlehem , Inventory Control Specialist - New Opening!, Other , Easton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!