Part Time Teller - 24 hours - Sellersville (benefits eligible)
Company: Truist Financial Corporation
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Job Description : Specific information related to the position
is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be
required to create an account (or sign in with an existing
account). Your account will provide you access to your application
information. Need Help? Should you have a disability and need
assistance with the application process, please request a
reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibility or by calling
877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable
accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not
receive a response. Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency:
English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description: Responsible for
delivery of superior quality service while adhering to corporate,
regulatory, and audit guidelines. Provide timely and efficient
completion of client transactions while maintaining accurate
records and thorough proper handling of all monies assigned.
Proactively participate in the sales/quality referral process of
the branch and engage clients in conversation as directed by
management. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Following is a
summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may
be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below.
Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Provide professional client service, which includes, but is not
limited to: performing accurate transactions, greeting the client,
smiling, using the client's name during the transaction, and
thanking each client for his or her business. Refer clients to
other branch team members and specialists as needed.
- Perform the basic transactions of a paying and receiving teller
such as accepting deposits and loan payments, verifying cash and
endorsements, cashing checks within limits and obtaining further
authorization when necessary, issuing money orders, Cashier's
checks, and redeeming savings bonds.
- Prepare individual daily balance of teller cash transactions as
well as other reports as necessary.
- Perform more complex transactions (with assistance as
necessary) such as: a. Large commercial deposits; b. Close-out
transactions; c. Cash advances.
- At the discretion and direction of the supervisor, responsible
for collecting his or her own cash items.
- Follow all operating procedures as outlined in Branch
Operations Manual (BOM).
- Handle proportionate volume of work based on branch demands
Required Skills and Competencies: The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to complete teller training in required time frame
- Demonstrated ability to read, follow written instructions and
accurately complete written reports
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use office machines and perform basic mathematical
- Demonstrated ability to deliver good client service and provide
- Ability to complete Bank training program for Teller
- Capability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs
- Ability to travel to accommodate temporary staffing needs as
- Ability to speak fluent English Desired Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities under time
constraints Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal
Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals
on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran
status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free
Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and
SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals
to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the
country. You may notice references to our legacy company names,
BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such
references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward
while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify Thank you for
your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together
in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the
premier financial organization in the country. You may notice
references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in
places throughout this site. All such references should be
understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to
transition to the Truist name.
Keywords: Truist Financial Corporation, Bethlehem , Part Time Teller - 24 hours - Sellersville (benefits eligible), Other , Sellersville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!