Adecco Staffing US is the nation?s leading provider of
recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent
workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies serving all
of the key industries and professions that drive our economy
Adecco in Allentown, PA is currently recruiting WAREHOUSE
PICKERS/FORKLIFT OPERATORS for our top client in Nazareth, PA.
Bulk Picker position following all standard operating procedures
SOPs to complete all internal and external customer requests.
Position will operate a picking cart or powered industrial truck to
select orders and transport them to the proper area for shipment.
Once in the proper area for shipment the products that have been
picked will be unloaded according to the established distribution
procedures. The products that are being picked are stored on
pallets, cases, and/or individually.
1. Processes orders according to priority set by Supervisor/Group
Lead in order to meet customer requirements.
2. Picks, packages, and labels shipments according to the
Distribution SOP and work instructions
3. Maneuvers picking cart or powered industrial truck to various
locations throughout the Distribution Center to locate materials
and fulfill orders
4. Takes/places product onto modules or pallets and transports
orders to proper area for shipment, then repeats sequence of order
5. Completes paper documentation requirements as outlined by
6. Verifies proper storage conditions of products and notifies
Supervisor of any inventory issues that may arise such as Can't
Finds, Expired Product, Breakage, and Out-Of-Stocks.
7. Practices good housekeeping and keeps inventory neat, clean, and
8. Assist other team members, as needed, to ensure customer
satisfaction including maintaining sufficient employee relations
9. Work in all areas of distribution center as assigned to meet
10. Demonstrates dependability, safety consciousness, productivity,
and quality at or above standards along with willingness to
maintain flexibility and perform multiple warehouse functions as
11. Performs daily pre-trip inspection safety checks on powered
industrial truck prior to use, when applicable.
12. Performs all other duties as assigned or required.
Experience: Positions requirements:
-High School Diploma or GED.
-Worker must be able to read and write in English.
-General warehouse experience is preferred, preferably in the
-Worker should have 2+ years? recent Stand-up/Picker forklift
driving experience and recent certification.
-Worker should have a Valid Driver's License
-Background check and drug test will be required