Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
CACI has an opening on the DGS-X team for a Test Lead at the
Langley AFB, VA. The Test Lead will m onitor, track, and Execute
Test events at DGS-X and OAMC. They will also coordinate with the
Responsible Test Organizations, SPO, Lead Command and 480th Wing to
ensure all test events being executed at DGS-X are properly planned
and all resources are in place for execution. What You'll Get to
- Supports both Open Architecture (OA) and Legacy test
- Tracks Agile Release Trains (ARTs) Program Increments (PI)
events to identify what will be included in the upcoming Integrated
Test Cycles (ITCs).--
- Maintains situational awareness on which Controlled Test
Environments (CTEs) will be utilized in the 6-week ITC and ensures
systems and personnel are available to support from DGS-X
- Ensures operator test accounts are created and ready for use
when operators show up for training prior to a test event.--
- Supports legacy AF DCGS related formal Development Testing
(DT), Initial Operational Test and Evaluation (IOT&E), Force
Development Evaluation (FDE), as well as C4ISR system testing,
validation and verification testing.
- Supports planning test events, executing hands-on testing,
managing teams of test personnel, and compiling test results data
for input to test reports.
- Writes plans for DGS-X/OAMC initiated test/checkout activities
and provides inputs to test plans developed by external
- Coordinates with AF Operational Test and Evaluation Center
(AFOTEC) and Responsible Test Organizations (RTO) such as 45 Test
Squadron (TS), 605 Test and Evaluation (TES), and the Joint
Interoperability Test Command as required.--
- Develops and writes methods of test, technical or letter
reports, and any other test process documents required in the
conduct of testing.--
- Provides support to Engineering and Test Group services and
expertise in the integration of weapons systems, real-time and
simulation networks for Intelligence, Surveillance and
Reconnaissance (ISR) related test and evaluations, telemetry (data
acquisition) systems, post-test applications, decision support
systems, command and control (C2), and mission planning systems
software development testing.
- Maintains general system and software experience in order to
provide system expertise and test management support for AF DCGS
RTOs and associated C4ISR test programs.--
- Correlates test findings to vetted AF DCGS requirements.
- Reports testing related information to include status of tests
(cost, schedule, labor/used and needed, requirements accomplished
and remaining) to leadership.--
- Formulate test recommendations to include readiness for
operational tests, etc.--
- Attend meetings as necessary to provide briefings, information,
advice/recommendations, scheduling, and technical.--
- Serve as the DGS-X/OAMC representative for the Integrated Test
- Represent DGS-X/OAMC representative at Modification Test Team
Meetings (MTTMs). Provide input and coordinate on test schedules
related to AF DCGS modifications. Review test documentation and
support test events.
- Participate in all sustainment related test events and issues.
Assist in planning resource needs and allocation for DT and
- Recommend the scope of the test to the System Program
- Represent DGS-X/OAMC at Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings.
Provides expertise in test related matters and provides updates to
leadership on where programs are headed and any issues. You'll
Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI
- 10 Years AF DCGS Test Experience
- Previous Experience in a formal government test
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- ITIL v4 Certification
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
-- Job Location US-Hampton-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH CACI employs a
diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels
innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI,
you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. For Colorado and/or remote
CACI jobs, the proposed salary range and benefits information will
be presented in the job description prior to your application.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Bethlehem , Test Lead, Other , Hampton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!