Company: Aesculap Inc.
Location: Center Valley
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Aesculap Inc.Adjustment CoordinatorUS-PA-Center ValleyJob ID:
2020-17445Type: Regular Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category:
FinanceAesculap Inc.OverviewAesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is
part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the
needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close
collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced
technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure
technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and
responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that
improve the quality of patients' lives. ResponsibilitiesPosition
Summary:Monitor, research, and correct disputed sales transactions
to include pricing, merchandise returns, shipment issues and any
other items which may create a disputed customer
invoice.Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Takes daily direction from Adjustment Analyst and/or Revenue
- Interface with Collections, Cash Applications, Customer
Service, Logistics, Contracts and Sales Representatives to research
and process adjustments in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate and process credits and debits for returns, pricing
errors, short shipments, damaged product, and short payments.
- Reviews requests in Call Log Database and provides resolution
- Correspond with customer on disputed issues.
- Reduce deductions by working off the Deduction Report
- Research disputed items to determine plan for resolution.
- Assist on Corporate/Department projects as needed
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated
in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assignedExpertise: Knowledge &
SkillsSecondary or peripheral job functions:
Contribute to creating a climate of
trust, ethics, and accountability by effectively seeking out and
accepting feedback from others.Possess the ability to exceed
expectations with the customer in mind and take responsibility for
driving key results as well as empower others to achieve desired
outcomes.Demonstrate behaviors that drive efficiency by
understanding and improving processes as well as sharing best
practices.Supervisor Responsibilities: N/AQualificationsExpertise:
- High School or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years Credit adjustment and / or Customer Service
- SAP Sales and Distribution module knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic accounting practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word required
- Experience in medical industry, Sales support experience
- Requires excellent organizational and interpersonal
- Requires ability to prioritize tasks and work on several
- Requires ability to problem solve and communicate
- Must be detail-oriented, with ability to identify and correct
- Requires ability to work well under pressure and meet
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and
correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of
customers oremployees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations. While performing the duties
of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or
feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 20 pounds. B. Braun offers an excellent benefits
package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition
reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety
healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com. Through its "Sharing Expertise--" initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services.All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Aesculap Inc., Bethlehem , Adjustment Coordinator, Other , Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!