Guest Room Attendant
Company: Wind Creek Hospitality
Posted on: November 17, 2020
The primary responsibility of the Guest Room Attendant is to
clean hotel guestrooms at a minimum of 14 credits per shift. All
duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and the
Wind Creek Bethlehem policies, practices and procedures.
- Arrive for your shift on time and in proper uniform.
- Insure all materials needed to clean rooms is on your cart
prior to starting your shift.
- Clean hotel guestrooms to the specification of the Housekeeping
department Standards Operating Procedures.
- Provides unmatched service to guests at all times.
- Provides accurate directions and information for guest
inquiries and is knowledgeable about all aspects of the Sands
services, features, attractions, promotions and special
- Report any guest rooms maintenance deficiencies.
- Work closely with Front Desk staff to accurately reflect
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and
- Make progress on multiple assignments under time
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using
good judgment, follow directions thoroughly, work with minimal
- Complete all paperwork in accordance with Pennsylvania Gaming
Control Board and approved Wind Creek Bethlehem standards.
- Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned
tasks and complies with company safety standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of any PGCB rules, regulations and
Internal Controls applicable to your position.
- Read and understand the Wind Creek Bethlehem Compulsive and
Problem Gambling Plan with regards to how to conduct business in
this position and specifically the regulations prohibiting service
to minors and/or intoxicated persons.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external
customers in compliance with the Wind Creek Bethlehem customer
- Adhere to and complies with both departmental and overall
property policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned. Minimum
- 18 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in
the United States.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a positive/upbeat fashion
utilizing English; both in oral and written form.
- Interpersonal skills with focused attention on guest needs to
deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance
adhering to the Wind Creek Bethlehem appearance standards.
- Maintain consistent adherence to the Wind Creek Bethlehem
Customer Service Standards.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including weekends and
holidays. Specific Position Requirements:
- Minimum 6 months experience in cleaning, janitorial or
housekeeping duties preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability to stand and walk for extended
periods of time, endure various physical movements throughout the
work areas, and maintain physical stamina and proper mental
attitude to work under pressure effectively.
- Ability to operate a commercial vacuum cleaner.
- Must be able to communicate on a two-way radio and
- Ability to follow directions with minimal supervision.
- Physical ability to access all areas of the property.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending
and kneeling without restriction, work indoors, outdoors and be
exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited
to CRT fatigue, noise, dust, cigarette smoke.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful
environment and maintain physical stamina, proper mental attitude
while dealing effectively with guests, management, team members,
and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting
- Ability to lift or carry a minimum of 50 pounds, unassisted, in
the performance of specific tasks assigned.
- Ability to work with others, communicate well, receive
direction; review your own work.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward work and interface with
guests in a friendly and polite manner.
- Ability to address stressful situations with clients with
dignity and the utmost tact and politeness.
- Must be able to work with others, communicate well and receive
direction when needed to achieve department goals and
- Must be able to qualify for, apply for and obtain a
Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board license if required. recblid
Keywords: Wind Creek Hospitality, Bethlehem , Guest Room Attendant, Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!