Company: HMK Insurance
Posted on: February 16, 2020
OverviewHMK Insurance, an Alera Group Company is currently seeking
a Sales Producer to join their team. This high-profile position in
Property and Casualty Insurance has the primary responsibility of
utilizing a variety of sales and networking techniques to identify,
call on and convert business prospects into clients by selling the
features and benefits as their broker. This role provides exposure
to key players and business owners in the Lehigh Valley and beyond.
You will work alongside Account Executives to provide direction and
oversight on client accounts, maintain relationships with your
clients in the service of their insurance, build relationships with
numerous insurance companies to enhance services provided to
clients and continually develop your expertise in the Property &
Founded in 1914 and headquartered in Bethlehem, PA, HMK is a
full-service insurance agency with a team of over 60 professionals
assisting over 3000 businesses with their insurance needs. HMK
provides insurance solutions in the areas of Property & Casualty
Insurance, Employee Benefits, Risk Management and Personal
Insurance. In 2016, HMK merged with 23 other firms to form the 14th
largest insurance broker in the country - The Alera Group
(www.aleragroup.com). As a member of Alera Group, HMK maintains its
independence while having access to broader services, resources and
markets on a national level. For more information, please visit:
- Utilize a variety of sales, networking and marketing techniques
to identify and contact buyers and decision makers of commercial
- Schedule appointments with decision makers in order to analyze
risk exposures and provide insurance solutions.
- Strategically move prospects through the sales process to
- Utilize and lead support staff in service to their
- Develop strong working relationships with the underwriters and
marketing representatives of various insurance companies.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 Years Prior Professional Experience as a Sales Consultant
working with customers with a successful track record of new
business and providing an exceptional experience.
- Licensed in Property & Casualty Insurance in the state of PA or
be willing to obtain said license within the first 3 months of
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting,
and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy
and tactics, sales techniques, and sales administrative
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical, judgment, and decision-making
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Equal Opportunity EmploymentWe're an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California
Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Keywords: HMK Insurance, Bethlehem , Producer, Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!