Company: Lehigh Valley Hospital & Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Full Time 40 hours
2545 Schoenersville Rd
Provides direct patient care, including treatments and diagnostic
studies as directed by a Registered Nurse. Provides other support
services, dictated by patient needs, as a care delivery team
member. Utilizes effective and appropriate communication styles.
Supports unit and hospital goals and objectives.
Education - Required:
* High School Diploma/GED
Experience - Required:
* Six months recent experience in direct provision of patient care
activities, including treatments and/or diagnostic studies. or
* Successful completion of LVHN's inexperienced technical partner
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Required:
* Ability to follow direction and provide accurate reports.
* Attainment and maintenance of unit-specific competencies.
* Ability to organize and prioritize assignments in the delivery of
* Basic computer skills.
Certifications - Required:
* Health Services\BCLS - Basic Life Support upon completion of
orientation within 180 Days
* Successful completion of orientation.
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Hospital & Health, Bethlehem , Technical Partner, IT / Software / Systems , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!