Regional Route Delivery Driver
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: November 8, 2019
Regional Drivers Average $72K/year!
Guaranteed minimum of $1,200/week!
$5000 Sign On Bonus
We know being away from your own home is not easy - but when you
drive for us - you'll only be away from home 2-3 nights per week.
The rest of the week, you're home!
While you're gone - we'll pay for your hotel and meals, no sleeper
cabs for us.
We want you safe and comfortable while you're away.
Our trucks are clean , safe ,and well-cared for, just like we care
for our drivers.
You can also count on us for stability - you're guaranteed a route
and paid weekly . Food is always in season - and the Food Service
industry is growing.
It's time for you to feel safe , valued , and respected .
Give us a chance to tell you how working for us can be different
- Schedules that allow you to be home regularly
- Exceptional benefits , pay, and incentives
- High-quality, well-maintained trucks
- Dedicated to your safety Take a look at what it's like to be a
Regional Route Delivery Driver serving our chain account
Why drivers like working for GFS!
- Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage
available with low premiums & eligibility starts 30 days from
- 401(k) no waiting period with $1 match for $1 saved up to 4% of
- Profit Sharing - We share our companies success with our
- Time Off - Vacation Time, Flex Time, Paid Holidays & New Baby
- Weekly pay on Thursdays
- Weekly Driver Performance Incentive
- Safety Bonus & Attendance Bonus
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement for college - extends to your spouse and
children Here are our minimum requirements:
- 21 years of age
- CDL A license
- Clean driving record; expect DOT standards
- Ability to pass a RIAH drug screen (hair test)
- Ability to operate a two-wheel cart with loads of up to 350
- Ready for technology -- handheld scanners, basic computer
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at
Be part of it!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment,
or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a
qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to email@example.com and use the words "Accommodation
Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Bethlehem , Regional Route Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!