Housekeeping FT and PRN
Company: Country Meadows
Posted on: January 26, 2023
***Full time 12pm to 8pm plus every other weekend and holiday-
**PRN Opportunities also Available**
It's a wonderful thing to feel at home while you are at work. To
consider your co-workers your friends. To feel respected and
encouraged to be your best. We know that when you feel great at
work, you'll make our residents feel great too. A Housekeeper will
provide one-on-one support to our residents by perform daily
cleaning tasks in their rooms. We like to think we are visitors in
their home and you will have the opportunity to get to know each
resident on a personal level. You will also be responsible for
cleaning nursing stations, lounges, restrooms, offices and clinic
areas. ** We strongly encourage the Covid-19 Vaccine **
- We're Proud to Offer our Coworkers:
- Above standard industry wages, with the opportunity to earn
more based on experience
- PayActiv On-Demand Pay - Work today, get paid tomorrow
- Performance-based bonuses for attendance, feedback, and more
through our "Engage" coworker centered bonus program
- Career Path growth opportunities - learn and earn additional
bonuses from $750 - $2,000 (position specific)
- Double time holiday pay (including YOUR birthday)
- Generous paid time off with PTO rollover - unused days carry
over to the next year
- Highmark Blue Shield Healthcare Benefits, Highmark Vision and
United Concordia Dental
- 401 (k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness reimbursement incentives
Ask your Employment Specialist during your interview for details on
any of our coworker centered benefits and incentives.
- Perform all housekeeping-related tasks while demonstrating
service orientation to fellow co-workers, residents.
- Perform basic cleaning functions in assigned areas following
established schedules and using prescribed methods.
- Maintain assigned equipment for cleanliness and recommends
repairs as needed.
- Observe and report the general need for repairs to equipment,
furniture, building and fixtures.
- Operate washers and dryers, vacuum cleaner, call
bell/intercom/telephone systems, and other housekeeping equipment
deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Approaches work with a flexible attitude.
- Prior experience in similar environment preferred.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level
which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers, who are serving our residents with
meaning, offering purpose and leading our company with innovation!
We have been in business for over 30 years, and we look forward to
inviting you to join our vision for making lives better!
Keywords: Country Meadows, Bethlehem , Housekeeping FT and PRN, Hospitality & Tourism , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!