Retail Sales Team Member
Company: Turkey Hill Minit Markets
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Essential Job Functions: *
* Ensure that each customer receives prompt and courteous
* Greet customers, use suggestively sells techniques/skills and
thank each customer.
* Comply with Federal mandates and company policy regarding tobacco
* Operate cash register system, money order machine, lotto terminal
and credit card machine within established company guidelines.
* Ensure that fresh coffee is available at all times and maintains
pristine conditions in the coffee area.
* Maintain pristine conditions in the fast food area.
* Ensure that all supplies in the coffee and fast food area are
stocked (i.e., napkins, cups, straws, lids and condiments).
* Ensure that grocery, cooler and freezer items are fully stocked,
cleaned, faced and fronted.
* Ensure that cigarette racks and displays are full.
* Ensure that all trash containers inside and outside are emptied
and cleaned as needed.
* Ensure that the exterior store conditions are maintained to
enhance curb appeal of the property during all hours of
* Ensure that the restrooms are pristine and stocked with all
* Perform all tasks in a safe and orderly manner.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position
with or without reasonable accommodation.
Some of the Behaviors needed to successfully perform this position
* *Puts the Customer First *- Anticipates customer needs, champions
for the customer, acts with customers in mind, exceeds customers'
expectations, gains customers' trust and respect.
* *Communicates effectively and candidly *- Communicates clearly
and directly, approachable, relates well to others, engages people
and helps them understand change, provides and seeks feedback,
articulates clearly, actively listens.
* *Achieves results through teamwork - *Is open to diverse ideas,
works inclusively and collaboratively, holds self and others
accountable, involves others to accomplish individual and team
* *Leads through positive influence - *Demonstrates strong
character; builds partnerships; models a conscious balance between
work and personal life; takes personal responsibility for own
development; role models leadership qualities such as motivation,
inspiration, passion and trust.
* *Coaches and develops others *- Develops and cares about
associates, builds effective teams, helps people be their best,
values and manages diversity, provides candid and constructive
* *Leads change and innovation - *Challenges the status quo,
embraces technology, puts forward creative ideas, champions and
implements process improvements, gathers the ideas of others,
demonstrates good judgment about which ideas will work.
* *Executes with excellence - *Is action oriented, drives for
results, sets clear expectations and milestones, reviews progress,
acts decisively, solves problems, can be counted on to consistently
meet or exceed goals.
* *Provides clear and strategic direction *- Plans and organizes
well, sets a clear and simple course of action, stays focused on
the most important priorities, has the ability to visualize and
plan for the future, understands the industry and marketplace.
* *Safety Awareness *-Identifying and correcting conditions that
affect employee safety; upholding safety standards.
Job Specific Skills:
* *Contributing to Team Success - *Actively participating as a
member of a team to move the team toward the completion of
* *Managing Work (includes Time Management) -*Effectively managing
one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed
* *Results Oriented - *Setting high goals for personal and group
accomplishment: using measurement methods to monitor progress
toward goal attainment: tenaciously working to meet or exceed those
goals while deriving satisfaction from the process of goal
achievement and continuous improvement.
* *Technical/Professional Knowledge, Compliance and Skills *-
Achieving a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill
or knowledge in position and/or related areas; keeping up with
current developments and trends in areas of expertise. Ensures
associates and location comply with laws and regulation applicable
to the company.
*Minimum Position Qualifications: *
* Willing to participate in training classes conducted by the
* People-oriented and able to provide superior customer
* Display a positive attitude that is contagious, speaking highly
of the company in the presence of customers or other
* Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally and stand and
walk for the entire shift.
* Must be available and willing to work weekends and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Overnight Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Turkey Hill Minit Markets, Bethlehem , Retail Sales Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!