Company: Hawaiian Housewares LTD
Posted on: November 22, 2022
"They hire for the holidays, we hire for a career!"
As a Loader, you will move pallets of merchandise from staging
areas and load proper trailers.
* Load totes of merchandise onto pallets and ensure damage is
* Operate forklift and pallet jack.
* Inspect trailer for damage before loading.
* Utilize RF handhelds and/or voice to verify loading of
* Wrap pallet and stretch wrap.
* Operate battery changing hoist.
* Keep work area clean.
* Complete inspection forms on equipment operated.
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
*Shift: * 1st 6:30am-4:30pm 4 day week schedule includes a
*Pay: * 19$/hr+ Incentive
*Hiring immediately, to apply text "APPLY" to 32543*
Summary of Benefits
As a local employer of choice in the community, C&S is proud to
offer our employees a competitive benefit package that
* 401(K) Savings Plan
* Paid Personal/Sick and Vacation Time in the first year for all
hourly non-union employees
* Flexible scheduling opportunities
* Eligible for Day 1 Benefits
* Holiday Pay
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Weekly Pay
Grocery Warehouse about 50F to 90F
* Specialized Knowledge : Certified forklift and pallet jack
* Special Skills : To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills,
ability and other characteristics required: Demonstrates commitment
and ability to work safely. Show reliability and maintain
satisfactory attendance. Produce quality work. Ability to maintain
required productivity/work expectations. Ability to operate
required materials handling equipment (MHE).
* Physical abilities: : Never balancing, sitting. Occasionally
climbing up to 4 ft. (Must have fall protection training and using
proper fall protection equipment). Occasionally smelling, crawling,
kneeling, and talking. Occasionally, feeling, fingering, gripping
and carrying up to 60 Lbs. Frequently lifting up to 60 Lbs.
Continuously stooping, pivoting and reaching (level:
Waist/overhead, etc.). Continuously standing and walking on surface
type (s): Carpet, tile, concrete. continuously handling hearing,
seeing and repetitive movement using both hands and feet.
* 0-2 : Relevant Experience.
*About Our Company*
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the
largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the
industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a
supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services
customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent
supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with
over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best - -
those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale
Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Bethlehem, PA 18017: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hawaiian Housewares LTD, Bethlehem , Tote Stacker/Loader, Hospitality & Tourism , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!