Customer Service Manager
Company: CECO Environmental
Posted on: September 23, 2022
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for managing the
Customer Service teams to drive revenue growth, productivity, and
exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Develop and implement business plans and processes to support
customer revenue growth.
- Achieve growth and hit company sale targets by successfully
managing inside sales team.
- Improve the Fluid Handling customer experience and create
- Work with the General Manager, Application Engineering, and
Sales to evaluate the business on a regular basis assessing
performance, where the business has been won and lost; action plans
will be developed for making improvements where required in order
to gain market share.
- Build and maintain rapport with key clients.
- Manage team and process to take ownership of customer issues
and following problems through to resolution.
- Set clear strategies and standard operating procedures to
ensure consistent quality interactions and follow up with each and
- Develop and report key metrics and dashboard to the team and
- Align talent to the day to day customer experience delivery to
fulfill customer leads and optimize conversion rate.
- Hire, coach, develop, mentor, and train the team, ensuring
feedback and coaching sessions are conducted regularly.
- Ensure the accuracy of sales, engagement and responsiveness
metrics by providing data and quality checks on a regular basis.
Consistently report results.
- Develop department budgets and direct operations to achieve
- Other job duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in
support of proven business development and technical selling
techniques, however attained.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and customer service
- Proven success in managing a sales team to consistently achieve
- Proven experience in managing a defined sales process with
measurable stages and metrics.
- Experience in talent management and performance
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to lead sellers
and positively influence CECO customers.
- Competence with computer software and a CRM.
- Strong business acumen to include knowledge of financial
concepts and principles.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in business-related software
packages (i.e., MS Office and Salesforce); exposure to ERP systems
You should be proficient in:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Basic Computer Skills
Keywords: CECO Environmental, Bethlehem , Customer Service Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Telford, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!