Company: Hersha Hospitality Management LP
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Opportunity: Executive HousekeeperManage housekeeping operations
in accordance with established guest service, quality and
sustainability standards.Potential Career Path Area Executive
Housekeeper Assistant General Manager General ManagerEssential Job
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas and grounds for cleanliness,
appearance and safety.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services and
resolve guests complaints and concerns.
- Observe and monitor staff performance to ensure efficient
operations and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Prepare schedules based upon occupancy and assign duties to
workers and schedule shifts or notify vendor of weekly staffing
- Take inventory and submit periodic inventory orders to insure
supplies are purchased in a timely manner.
- Prepare required paperwork pertaining to departmental
- Be aware of and communicate guest service scores to drive
improvement and higher guest satisfaction.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the operation
of the department or the hotel.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Practice safe work habits; follow MSDS and OSHA standards; wear
protective safety equipment and participate in safety committees as
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Two years previous housekeeping supervisor experience
required.Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays,
weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling
or crouching. What We BelievePeople Are Our Capability Hearts That
Serve Only Excellence Stay Nimble - Own ItHHM is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital
status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status
or any other group protected by law.ID: 2022-40362 UltiPro Location
Description: 2140 Motel Drive Bethlehem Pennsylvania 18015 US
External Company URL: www.hershahotels.com
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management LP, Bethlehem , Executive Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!