Dining Room Manager
Company: Morningstar Living
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionMorningstar Living is currently hiring a Dining
Room Manager for the Peace Tree Pub at our Heritage Village campus
in Nazareth, PA. This opportunity is full-time with benefits
including health insurance, 401k, paid time off, and much more.At
Morningstar Living, we encourage both our residents and team
members to "Be where you shine!" We value our team members and
strive to ensure they experience the same genuine care we provide
to our residents and home care clients. We ask you to join our
Mission of Making a Difference...by enriching life's journey for
all we serve.What will I do as a Dining Room Manager?
- Ensure quality food and service is provided to the residents
and their guests in a safe and courteous manner.
- Ensure set up of pub dining area prior to service.
- Creates a daily happy hour event, drink specials, and in
collaboration with the Chef Manager design and execute one major
event and two minor events each month.
- Performs the server/bartender role, following RAMP house
policies while serving alcohol.What do I need to be a Dining Room
- Must hold an active ServSafe safe food handler's certificate,
renewable every 5 years.
- Must possess an active Server/Seller Certification from the
PA-RAMP program renewable every two years
- Must have a minimum of 2 years, Front of the House Supervisory
experience, preferred in one of the following: restaurants, hotels,
senior living contract foodservice, or corporate contract food
- Must possess maturity and willingness to assume responsibility
as well as a co-operative attitude in person-to-person
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be highly organized.Why choose Morningstar Living?Our
organization opened the Moravian Hall Square campus in 1988. This
location is now home to over 300 senior residents experiencing the
regions' best services in Assisted Living, Memory Support Care,
Rehabilitation, and Nursing Care. Heritage Village Campus sits on
50+ acres of lush countryside offering a cottage community in a
- Moravian Hall Square was named to the U. News & World Report's
Best Nursing Homes!
- We have a FIVE-Star rating from the Centers for Medicare and
- Moravian Hall Square received 2 Readers' Choice Awards: Best
Continuing Care Retirement Community AND Best in Senior Health Care
Services in 2020. Our focus at Morningstar Living is to maintain
the health and wellness of our customers, by being the conduit for
each customer to live life well. And there is no greater joy and
satisfaction than the friendship and bond you will build with our
customers, along with the supportive, caring team around you. But
the best part? You have the ability to work a schedule that works
for you and your family... because work-life balance is key to your
formula for success.Morningstar Living offers a comprehensive
package of benefits for every team member to include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with low deductibles
- Competitive Wages
- Daily Pay Option
- Paid Time-Off
- Company Sponsored 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-Site Fitness CenterMorningstar Living takes seriously its
commitment to providing a safe environment for our residents and
employees. For this reason, we believe mandating the COVID-19
vaccination for our employees is absolutely the right thing for us
to do. Effective September 1, 2021, all newly hired employees age
18 and older must be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.
Morningstar Living will recognize authorized medical and religious
exemptions to the COVID vaccine. Morningstar Living is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its
hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to their race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by State or Federal law.
Keywords: Morningstar Living, Bethlehem , Dining Room Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Nazareth, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!