Customer Service Specialist
Company: Construction Specialties
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Description:SCOPE OF POSITION\: TheCustomer Engagement
Specialistwill communicatewith customers through live chat on the
website and find a rep inquiries to answer questions, solve
problems, and troubleshoot. Must be extremely comfortable
communicating directly with customers.Must make a continual effort
to respond to customers as quickly as possible. When we dont have
the answer, find out when the customer needs the answer and get
back to them with a solution or options.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST\:To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not
necessarily limited to the following\:
- Guide customers through our ordering process in a fast-paced
environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers through Live Chat or Find A Rep
using outstanding written skills on both customers initiated, and
pro-active chat interactions; capture architect name & location,
project name & location; and preference on form of contact (email
- Assist customers navigating our website or placing orders
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products,
pricing, and availability.
- Engage with various internal department SMEs to meet our
- Assist with customers to resolve product returns, shipping
inquiries, and order status questions.
- Once a message is received from a customer, agent must listen
carefully to the customers question or complaint before following
protocol in order to resolve the issue or answer the question; for
customer complaints make sure we understand root cause before
- Submit quotes for high-quantity orders and custom items.
- Follow-up on quotes and maintain CRM/SFDC.
- Capture all frequently asked questions in system so that we
capture & expand internal knowledge of CES team.
- Addressescustomers in an upbeat and positive manner. Even when
facing complex problems or difficult questions, its important to
maintain a good attitude How can I HELP you?
- Regularly participate in relevant brainstorm and working
sessions to generate new ideas and bestpractices for customer
- Support proactive follow-up on market qualified leads (MQLs)
and turning them into pre-qualified leads that we can capture in
our CRM system and share with our outside sales representation to
spec, track and close with CS solutions.
- Transfer any pre-qualified/sales qualified leads (SQLs) to our
local representative network to respond to inquiries from
customers, architects concerning price, application of products,
and technical product information.
- Identify performance metrics of what success looks like based
on best practices.
- Other duties as required by management.Qualification:CUSTOMER
ENGAGEMENT SPECIALISTKNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION\:
(Minimum Education and/or Experience required)
- HS Diploma or equivalent required, 2-year degree preferred
- 5 years sales related work strongly preferred
- Experience in the Construction or Building Materials arena a
- Self-motivated, high energy
- Skilled at multi-tasking
- Solution drivenAbility to help customers find solutions
- Positive attitude
- Demonstrated strength working in a teamcollaborative
- Organized, accurate, and comfortable collaborating with other
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to solve problems calmly and efficiently, even if
the customer is impatient or disgruntled
- Ability to addresscustomers in an upbeat and positive manner.
Even when facing complex problemsor difficult questions, its
important to maintain a good attitude
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce a plus)
- Travel not required but future-state might involve an
occasional trip.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES\:
- NoPM21 #NCOHRRequired
Keywords: Construction Specialties, Bethlehem , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Stewartsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!