CNA - Bethlehem PA
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Earn up to $40 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
in Bethlehem, PA (and surrounding areas), as a W2 nurse
professional with the freedom to work when, where, and however
often you choose. As a nurse-founded company, we are here to
finally give you an alternative to inflexible schedules, mandatory
overtime, and denied time-off requests. With our all-in-one app you
can pick your preferred shifts at any of our partner facilities,
tell us how you like to be paid, and access the many W2 benefits
that we offer.
When you can set your own schedule you get to work around the other
things that matter in your life. Want to scale back your hours so
you can finally take - or teach - those classes at Lehigh
University? Or maybe you want more days off in the summer to spend
with the family at the Memorial Pool or Monocacy Park, or to catch
all your child's season games at the Lehigh Little League fields?
Whatever you need to live a full life, this is your chance to have
a job that won't get in the way. See what else we have to offer
below and come join our team today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$40
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend,
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate
programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for
malpractice insurance and workers' comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision
benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a
- Complementary IntelyCare merch, including scrubs, water
bottles, and more
IntelyCare has a lot to offer - but you don't have to take our word
for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals
("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to
not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money---the
list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite.
I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and
choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice
to work for a company that actually cares about you."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and
solve any troubles you may have - from tech support to scheduling.
I love IntelyCare!"
"IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for
their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
- Helping residents with mobility, personal hygiene, toileting,
feeding, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Monitoring residents throughout the shift and alerting the
broader nursing team to any concerns
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs,
and reporting any abnormal events to supervising staff
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens
and helping to clean residents' rooms, etc.
- Moving residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to
residents and their loved ones
- Understanding how to communicate with visitors, family members,
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and basic nursing care
- Strong observational skills and a high level of attention to
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate with medical professionals and residents
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that
will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in
your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you.
Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've
always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015
Keywords: IntelyCare, Bethlehem , CNA - Bethlehem PA, Healthcare , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!