Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Earn up to $65 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in
Bethlehem, PA (and surrounding areas), as a W2 nurse professional
with the freedom to work when, where, and however often you choose.
As a nurse-founded company, we are here to finally give you an
alternative to inflexible schedules, mandatory overtime, and denied
time-off requests. With our all-in-one app you can pick your
preferred shifts at any of our partner facilities, tell us how you
like to be paid, and access the many W2 benefits that we offer.
When you can set your own schedule you get to work around the other
things that matter in your life. Want to scale back your hours so
you can finally take - or teach - those classes at Lehigh
University? Or maybe you want more days off in the summer to spend
with the family at the Memorial Pool or Monocacy Park, or to catch
all your child's season games at the Lehigh Little League fields?
Whatever you need to live a full life, this is your chance to have
a job that won't get in the way. See what else we have to offer
below and come join our team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $32-$65 (25%
higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night,
overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including
vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called ""IntelyPros"") are
at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear
directly from them. Here's what just a few have to say about their
experience working with IntelyCare:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to
not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money---the
list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite.
I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the
app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team - there is
always someone available when you need it."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and
solve any troubles you may have - from tech support to scheduling.
I love IntelyCare!"
"I wasn't able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a
family member - Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare
agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences.
Gestures like that say a lot about a company."
- Administering nursing care in post-acute residences
- Interviewing and documenting residents' medical history and
- Verifying, administering, and monitoring medications
- Checking residents' vital signs, monitoring physical and mental
- Providing for the comfort and safety of residents
- Checking residents' charts and medical records as
- Providing a supporting role in staff training and
- Assisting with phlebotomy, IV set up, and
- Making sure medical equipment is properly stocked and
maintainedQualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
(at least 4 months)
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without
sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived.
Apply for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job today and learn
more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and how to join
the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015
Keywords: IntelyCare, Bethlehem , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!