CNA 2nd Shift
Company: Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Certified Nursing
Assistant that perform direct patient care under the direct
supervision of a Registered Nurse or his/her licensed designee. The
nursing assistant performs a variety of individualized patient care
activities and related non-professional services necessary in
caring for the personal needs and comforts of patients. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains patient confidentiality of all clients.
- Performs duties, as assigned, in an accurate and timely
- All procedures are performed in an accurate and timely manner
as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate
infection control procedures including but not limited to universal
- Notifies the supervising nurse of any abnormal findings or
- Adheres to standards and procedures of Maxim Healthcare
Staffing and all facilities.
- Arrives at the facility on time, before the scheduled shift
starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the
floor-unit for orientation.
- Represents Maxim Healthcare Staffing with a positive image at
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs
of all facilities.
- Other duties as assignedMinimum Requirements:
- Prefer one year experience as a certified nursing assistant
within the last three years.
- Graduate from certified nursing assistant program with
subsequent documentation as a certified nursing assistant per state
requirements with proof of verification as being an active
- Knowledge of medical terminology and knowledge of clerical
- Current Health Certificate (per facility contract, or state
- Current BLS card.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.Benefits At Maxim Healthcare
Staffing, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of
our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs *Benefit eligibility is
dependent on employment status. About Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Maxim Healthcare Staffing has been making a difference in the lives
of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years.
Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare,
companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce
solutions. Maxim's commitment to customer service, compassionate
patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a
trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed. Maxim Healthcare
Staffing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Staffing, Bethlehem , CNA 2nd Shift, Healthcare , Nazareth, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!