Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) - Home HealthQuakertown,
PennsylvaniaApply NowApply Now Save this Job Saved Job Job
Description Job ID:6540320002 Location:Quakertown, PA
Category:Registered Nurse Date Posted:12/16/2022 $25,000 Sign on
bonus for Full Time workWant a company that really cares?! BAYADA
does and you will only work the hours and commitment you signed on
for. No forced overtime and no endless driving to multiple
counties!We have Full-time, Part-time, and Per Diem Registered
Nursing opportunities open now in the Upper Bucks County
area.Flexible schedules, 1:1 care, and great work/life balance.
Join us today!For immediate consideration, please contact Moira
Penza, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.orgPrior clinical experience as
a licensed RN is required. Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse inPA
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today!As an accredited, regulated,
certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies
with all state/local mandates. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and
its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a
non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age,
disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender
identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other
similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and
local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people
with these identities or who are members of other marginalized
Keywords: Bayada, Bethlehem , Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health, Healthcare , Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!