Company: St. Lukes University Health Network
Posted on: January 16, 2023
St. Luke's University Health Network, the region's largest, most
established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of
the nation's 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a passionate BC/BE
Pediatric Pulmonologist to join our dedicated team of physicians
providing excellent care at St. Luke's University Health Network.
St. Luke's pediatrics department is growing and expanding our
offering of services. We are seeking providers who are excited by
growth and new opportunities. Highlights include:
- The Division of Pediatric Pulmonology currently consists of an
experienced pediatric pulmonologist and includes a dedicated
pediatric respiratory therapist who performs a variety of airway
assessments in our onsite PFT lab, as well as a nurse for
comprehensive patient education.
- The Department of Pediatrics consists of inpatient, primary
care, and specialty care providers across a variety of practice
- St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem campus, is now a
proud member of the Children's Hospital Association, representing
the Network's investment in continuing to grow services for
- The inpatient pediatric units are located at St. Luke's
University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus. A new replacement 17 bed
inpatient unit opened this spring and the Network's first Pediatric
Intensive Care Unit opened with 8 beds in early 2020.
- The department is supported by a growing team of pediatric
specialists covering 14 specialty areas including: pediatric
surgery, gastroenterology, endocrinology, nephrology, developmental
pediatrics, neurology, cardiology, dermatology, psychiatry,
pulmonology, radiology, anesthesia, orthopedics and plastic
- St. Luke's Pediatric Specialty Center, the region's first and
only freestanding building completely dedicated to providing care
for pediatric patients opened in the spring of 2022. The center
provides easy and convenient access for children and families in a
pediatric friendly environment with a multidisciplinary approach
including pediatric specialty, pediatric primary care, and
- Consistently growing pediatric volumes and a strong Network
commitment to expanding pediatric services within the
- The most robust and highest volume OB program in the region
with a strong maternal and fetal medicine program which delivers
nearly 5,000 babies per year.
- Surgical Level III NICU located at St. Luke's University
Hospital in Bethlehem, PA, 8 bed Level II NICU at St. Luke's
Allentown Campus, 26 bed Level III NICU at St. Luke's Anderson
Campus, and a Level II NICU at St. Luke's Upper Bucks Campus.
- Robust 12 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic
area providing emergency care for over 350,000 patients annually.
In joining St. Luke's University Health Network you'll enjoy:
- Substantial compensation and a rich benefits package, including
malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME
- Starting bonus!
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic
Keywords: St. Lukes University Health Network, Bethlehem , Pediatric Pulmonologist, Healthcare , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!