Dentist - DDS / DMD
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Responsibilities: - Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and
diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured
continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental
associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded
practices in the local community. Minimum Education and Experience:
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
**Offers vary by location. Select locations only. About Aspen
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated
by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business
support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental
support organization. Proof of COVID vaccination necessary for
employment as a healthcare worker in states with vaccination
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Bethlehem , Dentist - DDS / DMD, Healthcare , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!