Respiratory Support Technician
Company: AdaptHealth LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
AdaptHealth Opportunity - Apply Today!At AdaptHealth we offer
full-service home medical equipment products and services to
empower patients to live their best lives - out of the hospital and
in their homes. We are actively recruiting in your area. If you are
passionate about making a profound impact on the quality of
patients' lives, please click to apply, we would love to hear from
you.Respiratory Support TechnicianThis position provides direct and
indirect patient care and services in the home, office, and
hospital environment in accordance with all governmental,
accrediting, and organizational policies and procedures.
Utilization of all available resources to ensure a customer
receives the appropriate goods and services in the most efficient
and patient satisfactory manner possible.Equipment included, but
not limited to, are CPAP, BIPAP, Auto-titration set-ups and
downloading, phototherapy, CPM, apnea monitor training and
downloading, nebulizers (both high and low volume), oxygen and
portability, overnight oximetry devices, conserving device tests,
suction/trach and enteral.Job Duties:
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of current Respiratory
Programs and HME products and services offered by the company and
all applicable governmental regulations.
- Effectively convey ideas or written processes and instructions
to patients in a polite, informative, and appropriate matter.
- Identifies need for Pulse Ox testing to recertify or qualify O2
services per insurance regulations.
- Complete all company, insurance, and/or government-provided
paperwork timely and entirely. Included, but not limited to;
Delivery tickets, safety checklist forms, patient booklet receipts,
ABNs, AMAs, equipment-specific instruction/cleaning forms,
- Initiate, maintain and perform follow-up calls or visits with
- Perform routine preventative maintenance checks and simple
repair as required by company policy or manufacturer's
- Assist with customer equipment problems during
business/non-business hours and under emergency situations.
Troubleshoot all equipment failures calmly and patiently.
- Report equipment hazards and/or product incidents as required
in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Retain knowledge of and consistently adhere to procedures for
the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), infection control,
and hazardous materials handling.
- Assume on-call responsibilities during non-business hours in
accordance with company policy.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and function within the
guidelines of HIPAA.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Competency, Skills,
- Equipment repair or maintenance skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities and
- Decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills with
attention to detail.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license from state of
- Construction, general manual labor, military and equipment
repair, or maintenance skills would be considered related
experience.AdaptHealth is an equal opportunity employer and does
not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for
employment on the basis of an individual's race, color, religion,
creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable law. This
policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of
employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation,
promotion, discipline, and termination.
Keywords: AdaptHealth LLC, Bethlehem , Respiratory Support Technician, Healthcare , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!