Registered Nurse - RN
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Posted on: May 15, 2022
New Increased Wages, Sign on BonusHCR ManorCare provides a range of
services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living,
post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home
health care and rehabilitation therapy.The RN Registered Nurse is
responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing
care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which
will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with
professional standards of practice through physician orders, center
policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines.
We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love
for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance
their career.RN Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has
direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility
for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all
reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor,
physician and familyRN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Competitive pay with
- DailyPay - early access to earn wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health
coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or
locationsBe a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare
while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
575 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Old Orchard -
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific
Details:New Increased WagesSign on BonusShift/Weekend
DifferentialsDaily Pay ProgramGrowth Opportunities
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Bethlehem , Registered Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Hampton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!