Nurse LPN (ALL SHIFTS)
Company: Pyramid Healthcare Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Schedule: hiring for first, second and third
shift!Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
- Properly instructs and guides chemical dependency technicians
in client care responsibilities andassignments.
- Orientation of new employees to unit specific policies and
procedures, positive and offers constructivefeedback and direction
to students/interns on the unit,
- Conveys accurate information in supportive and courteous manner
to unit nursing and tech staff.
- Seeks out supervision and direction from physician, completion
of nursing assessments-under thedirection of the RN, transfers,
discharges, treatment plans, progress notes, medication
medication administration, vitals, knowledge of detox protocols,
assisting medical doctor as needed,
provide medical lectures.
- Report any unusual occurrences to nurse supervisor/program
director promptly, ensure room assignmentsare appropriate to
clients' needs, attend and actively participate in departmental
- Maintain medical equipment in proper working order; maintain
confidentiality and proper boundaries.
- Team builder, ability to drive continuous improvement projects,
confidentiality, multitasker, decisive,excellent
problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills, teacher, cooperative
within the team framework
- Other duties as assigned.Technical Competencies: Able to
effectively meet the needs of the client, positive relationships
with internal and
external customers and contributing to the success of the
corporation. Strong background in D&A and Cooccurring
Disorders, knowledge of HIPAA laws, Confidentiality, state
licensing regulations, CPR, AED and First
Aid, other trainings as required.EOEBenefits:Medical, Vision,
Dental, Life401K with employer matchPaid Time OffTuition
Keywords: Pyramid Healthcare Inc, Bethlehem , Nurse LPN (ALL SHIFTS), Healthcare , Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!