Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)**$3,000 Hiring Bonus**
Company: PLEASANT VALLEY MANOR
Posted on: January 13, 2022
**$3,000 Hiring Bonus**
Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Shift: All Shifts
Pay: $15.22 to start (with prior experience) + Bonus
Don't just take a job – join a caring and supportive team! We are
actively seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant for a full-time
role. As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you are responsible for
providing personalized and hospitable quality care and essential
services to our resident and patient population, under the
direction of onsite licensed nursing staff. If you are a
compassionate, patient, and friendly caregiver who enjoys working
in a team-oriented environment, and is committed to clinical
excellence and making a difference in the lives of patients and
their families, then you'll fit right into our diverse and
fun-loving culture where everyone is treated with respect and
recognized for their efforts.
Heroes have worked here since 1974! Pleasant Valley Manor is a
premier non-profit long-term care facility located in the idyllic
foothills of the Pocono Mountains near Stroudsburg, PA, delivering
unparalleled quality and compassionate resident care, with a focus
on individual resident needs and positive outcomes for residents
and their families.
Certified Nursing Assistant duties and responsibilities includes,
but are not limited to, the following:
- Lifts, turns, maneuvers, ambulates, moves, and transfers
residents (e.g. assists with mobility; moves residents in and out
of bed; lifts residents to and from chairs, wheelchairs,
stretchers, crutches, or walkers; transports residents).
- Checks and records vital signs and other resident data
including, but not limited to, temperature, blood pressure, pulse,
respirations, and weight. Immediately reports changes in a
- Promptly and urgently answers resident call lights and
- Performs restorative and rehabilitative procedures.
- Administers quality routine health care and hygiene management
services, including bathing and toileting.
- Assists with range-of-motion exercises and provides therapeutic
massage, as required.
- Collects lab specimens as required.
- Manages non-sterile bandages and administers compresses,
dressings, ice packs, and K-pads.
- Feeds and/or assists with feeding; maneuvers residents near
meal trays; records food intake, output, and eating patterns;
removes soiled trays. Performs after-meal care.
- Maintains resident comfort levels. Positions residents in bed
as needed; lifts, turns, and assists with pillows and sheets. Tends
to all residents' comfort care requests.
- Dresses and grooms residents. Dons and doffs resident apparel,
footwear, and accessories.
- Manages bed linens and maintains a clean, orderly, and sanitary
resident living quarters.
- Establishes and maintains respectful, friendly, and hospitable
relations with residents. Greets residents and engages them in
topical conversation. Creates an atmosphere of positivity and calm
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Valid nursing assistant certification required.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary education a
- Experience working in a hospital, skilled nursing facility, or
other related medical facility a plus.
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in
the English language.
- Compassion, patience, tact, and a cheerful
- Customer service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Some flexibility with scheduling and overtime work
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Pay Differentials
- No Contracts
- Daily Overtime Pay
- Immediate Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) & 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Long-Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation Time/Paid Sick Time/Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Temperature screenings.
- COVID testing.
- PPE required and provided.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Escalated and enhanced sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning
Pleasant Valley Manor is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other state and federal
As we continue to navigate the COVID crisis, Pleasant Valley Manor
observes CDC guidelines and takes every precautionary measure to
ensure potential candidates, our staff, and our residents remain
Keywords: PLEASANT VALLEY MANOR, Bethlehem , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)**$3,000 Hiring Bonus**, Healthcare , Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!