RN Clinical Coordinator, part time days
Company: St. Luke's University Health Network
Posted on: November 22, 2021
St. Luke's is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of
its employees. The employees of St. Luke's are our most valuable
asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to
satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering
commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured;
educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and
improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a
patient's ability to pay for health care.The Clinical Coordinator
is responsible for planning, coordinating, directing and evaluating
daily operations and guiding the unit based team. JOB DUTIES AND
- Develops, evaluates and adjusts current and future staffing
based upon patient care needs.
- Assigns responsibility for patient care with the unit-based
- Maintains departmental records for administrative and
- Facilitates staff education activities (i.e. orientation,
competency, skill reviews, mandatory in-servicing).
- Provides input to annual performance reviews of assigned
- Participates in hiring and counseling staff.
- Conducts customer service activities and handling of complaints
--- patients, families, staff or physician.
- Assists with management functions on unit.
- Manages daily operations within budget parameters.
- Performs in depth, systematic assessment of all assigned
- Formulates collaborative plans of care and identifies expected
- Implements, evaluates and documents patient care interventions
and effectiveness in accordance with care plan.
- Organizes, coordinates and prioritizes patient care
consistently utilizing available resources.
- Demonstrates competency in the assessment, range of treatment,
knowledge of growth and development and communication appropriate
to the age of the patient treated.
- Takes active role in unit-based performance improvement and
committees, as appropriate.
- Maintains responsibility for own professional development
through active participation in in-services and/or continuing
education program. PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS: Sit up to 2
hours per day; 1 hour at a time. --Stand for up to 8 hours per day;
4 hours at a time. --Walk up to 6 hours per day; 10 minutes at a
time. --Consistently lift, carry and push objects up to 10 pounds.
--Frequently lift, carry and push objects up to 75 pounds.
Transport patients weighing up to 250 lbs. via wheelchair, bed
and/or stretcher with assistance when appropriate. --Consistently
pull up to 10 lbs. --Frequently pull up to 250 lbs. with assistance
when appropriate. ----Frequently stoop and bend, crouch, kneel and
climb. --Frequently reach above shoulder level. Occasional
crawling. --Must be able to perceive attributes of an object
through touch. --Frequently finger and handle objects.
--Occasionally firmly grasp, twist, turn objects with hands and
fingers. --Must be able to hear as it relates to normal
conversation, and high and low frequencies. --Must be able to see
as it relates to general, near, far color, and peripheral vision,
depth perception, and visual monotony (e.g. computer screen).
EDUCATION: Registered Nurse with current license to practice in the
State of Pennsylvania or seek Pennsylvania licensure through
reciprocity. TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: Two to five years nursing
experience in unit specialty.-- Evidence of successful completion
of BLS. Please complete your application using your full legal name
and--current home address. --Be sure to--include--employment
history for--the past seven (7) years, including your present
employer.-- Additionally, you are--encouraged to upload a current
resume, including all work history, education, and/or
certifications and--licenses, if applicable. --It is highly
recommended that you create a profile at the conclusion of
submitting your first application. --Thank you for your interest in
St. Luke's!!St. Luke's University Health Network is an Equal
Keywords: St. Luke's University Health Network, Bethlehem , RN Clinical Coordinator, part time days, Healthcare , Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!