Office Administration Manager - Lancaster, PA - Grade 24/25
Company: PACCAR Parts Division
Posted on: October 10, 2019
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and
customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty
trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR
also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides
financial services and information technology, and distributes
truck parts related to its principal business.
Office Administration Manager- Lancaster, Pennsylvania
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is
recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial,
and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands
such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global
technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support
of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the
Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized
financial services, information technology and truck parts related
to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of
tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international
leader, or build our excellent products and services - you can
develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Parts operates a network of parts distribution centers
offering aftermarket support to Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF dealers
and customers around the world. Aftermarket support includes
customer call centers operating 24 hours a day throughout the year
and technologically advanced systems to enhance inventory control
and expedite order processing.
PACCAR Parts is a global business with operations in many countries
around the world. The ability to communicate in the native language
is critical to our success. Do you speak multiple languages? Let us
LOCATION: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Wages / Benefits: PACCAR Parts offers competitive starting pay, in
addition to excellent career growth opportunities. The benefits
package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K with
company match, Pension and more!
Responsibility for complete operation of the DC office, MRO duties,
supervising all customer service and administrative staff, meeting
order entry, accounts receivable/payables and processing deadlines.
Administers benefits enrollment and counseling, payroll preparation
and reporting, records maintenance, recruiting and staffing, and
other HR relate tasks as assigned. Facilities maintenance and
contractor work coordination.
Job Function / Responsibilities
- Prepares all necessary report for Parts Division and Corporate.
Maintains fixed asset listings and prepare operating and capital
- MRO Purchasing and reconciliation including incorporating bid
requests for competitive quotes.
- Supervises 2 to 3 AP/AR or reception office associates. Plans &
coordinates DC tours. Coordinates Employee & Dealer Training
- PDC HR Representative. Recruiting - organizing testing &
interviews, reference checks, conducts orientation & prepares
benefits enrollment. Maintains personnel files, payroll / Kronos
reporting, headcount and confidential data. Coordinates WSIB,
Short-Term disability and return-to-work process.
- Facilities management includes building and property
maintenance and contractor work coordination.
- MIS liaison coordinating system changes, updates, training, and
manages special projects as needed.
- Administrative support to PDC Manager, Assistant PDC Manager
and Supervisory staff.
- Maintains and enforces PACCAR policies and procedures and PDC
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor degree required. Bachelor degree in Business
- 3 - 5 Years supervisory experience with thorough knowledge of
related warehouse or DC environment with inventory control
procedures and practices.
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal
- Intermediate knowledge and skills with MSOffice applications:
MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Schedule flexibility to work different and varied work
schedules, including moderate travel, as may be required.
- Accounting Receivables or Payables experience
- Masters Degree preferred.
- 2 or more years experience in any HR function(s) such as
payroll, HRIS, benefits, disability management, WSIB coordination
- Lean management or Lean Belt training or certification
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Keywords: PACCAR Parts Division, Bethlehem , Office Administration Manager - Lancaster, PA - Grade 24/25, Executive , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!