Posted on: September 10, 2019
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Project Manager job in Bethlehem, PA.? The purpose of this
position is to provide Project Management expertise in large drive
and control projects.? The Project Manager is responsible for the
overall management and execution of customer driven projects.?
Management of initiation, planning, executing, monitor and
controlling, and closing process for DCUS Large Project Business is
required. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.?
- Plan, manage, and coordinate projects for integration, scope,
time, costs, quality, risk, human resource, communication, and
- Review and approve adequate plans for the control of planned
project results, budget spending, labor efficiency, material
efficiency, engineering and scheduling effectiveness, customer
service and purchasing efficiency, along with human resource
utilization required for end customer implementation.
- Manage cross-functional project teams using standard project
processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Actively participate in the Bosch Rexroth Corporation directive
for project business.
- Work in coordination with Manager of Contracts to implement
established Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Develop and maintain customer and vendor (internal and
- Provide project management direction for system sales
- Prepare reports for management regarding project status.
- Lead negotiation and dispute resolution activities with
customers and vendors.
- Participate in the continuous effort to develop project
management standards specific to DCUS.
- Provide overall project leadership.???? Responsibilities for
this Project Manager job include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
(ex. CHEA) plus 5 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of large integrated design build
- Proven, well-developed project management skills.
- Project management and application experience with complex
hydraulic systems and controls with complex projects.
- Experience working with teams and managing cross-functional
areas in a leadership role.
- Excellent negotiating, interpersonal, verbal and written
- Possess ability to manage multiple projects and other business
- Functional knowledge of MSOffice software.? Working knowledge
of MSProject and ERP systems.? ?
Manage BR quality control and value systems for a project. Team
oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills?
?????????? ??????????? ?
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Bethlehem , Project Manager, Executive , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!