VP, Sales - SSP
Company: Aesculap Inc.
Posted on: October 5, 2018
Aesculap Inc.Requisition ID 2018-12835Company Aesculap Inc# of Openings 1Job Locations USCategory SalesPosition Type Regular Full-TimeShift 8am to 5pmSite Overview Aesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of patients' lives.Responsibilities Position Summary: Responsible for developing and directing Aesculap's sales strategies for Neurosurgery and Laparoscopy. Builds and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and forms partnerships with counterparts in all Aesculap Divisions.Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Assists the Sr. VP - AIC Sales in designing and implementing the sales strategies for Neurosurgery and Laparoscopy. Work closely with the SAM consulting team to drive insight selling concept.
- Assures all functions are properly staffed and coordinated, and personnel within each function are adequately qualified, trained and supervised to perform duties effectively.
- Directs sales management in setting product priorities based upon market demands and needs.
- Presents monthly reports on performance to the Sr. VP - AIC .
- Develops, forecasts, implements and monitors the Neurosurgery and Laparoscopy sales budgets.
- Forecasts current and long range sales goals for the Neurosurgery and Laparoscopy Departments.
- Monitors sales forecasting system quarterly.
- Represents Aesculap at product shows, trade shows, and other relevant conventions.
- Responsible for continuous improvement activity within the company.
- Participates in providing direction to staff of direct reports in daily departmental responsibilities when required.
- Prepares, reviews and assists with special projects as deemed necessary.
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assigned
Secondary or peripheral job functions:
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally by air and car, and work occasional weekends. Must possess a valid government issued drivers license and passport.
- Requires excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- This position may require the handling of instruments that may have been contaminated by blood or other bodily fluids. In compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working environment for all employees.
- Upper Management Level. Develops corporate and/or organizational policies for Division and authorizes the implementation of these policies. Provides general direction to and review of all Management in these respective areas.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect date, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Qualifications Expertise: Qualifications-Experience/Training/Education/EtcRequired:
- Requires a Bachelors Degree with a major in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience. An MBA with an emphasis in Business is highly desirable.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible sales experience, with at least 8 years in a management level.
- Experience in budget preparation is required.
- Experience in sales forecasting required.
- Computer skills in Windows, Microsoft Office Suite of products, Word, Excel, and Power Point desirable.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities /Women/ Veterans/Disabled.Through its "Sharing Expertise--" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.Other Responsibilities: Other Duties:The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work Environment:
- This position could require the handling of instruments that may or may not have been contaminated by blood or other body fluids. In compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working environment for all employees.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. PI104641750
Keywords: Aesculap Inc., Bethlehem , VP, Sales - SSP, Executive , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!