Assistant Smallwares Manager
Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Assistant Smallwares Manager FULL-TIME $14.50/hr Responsible for
the receiving product and ensures that aisles are stocked, labeled,
clean and delivered product is packed out, and proper customer
service is provided. 50% or more of the job includes manual labor.
- Ensure proper customer service and works to develop relationships
- Supervises and works together with Smallwares Supervisor (if
applicable) and Stocker/s to assure that shelves are stocked and
merchandise is rotated.
- Assists in developing schedules, monitors performance and
recommends the proper discipline as appropriate including
- Trains employees in job responsibilities and safe operating
- Interviews candidates and recommends for hires.
- Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Rotates product as needed.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
- Supervises and works alongside the Stocker/s in the receiving of
all smallwares products and ensures that the proper paperwork is
- Physically breaks down pallets, stocks product and organizes
- Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having physical
inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
- Supervises the ordering of smallwares products from vendors on a
regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal
shrink due to expirations and not have too much inventory on
- Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper
block and date tags.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
- Insures that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in
overhead racks in close proximity to where it is sold.
Assures that trash is removed from floor and properly handled.
- Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is
communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking
the system and rack for product.
- Maintains that all signage is correct and that the flyers prices
are reflected on the product.
- Coordinates proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies,
proper holding power, and space allocation) and creatively
merchandises and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
- Performs weekly self-audits PHL-04 WS-04 WS-TC Schedule Shift
start: 6:00AM or 8:00AM or 10:00AM or 12:00PM Shift length: 8 - 10
hours 5 days/week, must be available any day Benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old Bachelor s Degree or high school
diploma/GED with at least 4 years experience in customer
serviceAbility to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, and technical
procedures.Ability to effectively present information and respond
to questions from managers, clients, and general publicAbility to
calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts, interest,
proportions, percentages, area, mass and volume.Effective oral and
written communication skills.High level of interpersonal skills to
handle sensitive and confidential situation and
documentation.Computer Literacy About Restaurant Depot Restaurant
Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice
Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings,
selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying
independent food businesses with quality products from large cash
and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading
low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating
the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of
independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Bethlehem , Assistant Smallwares Manager, Executive , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!