Intensive Case Manager
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Pennsylvania MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides
services for adults and youth in nurturing and safe environments
where they can achieve and maintain independence. We offer a wide
range of programs; therapeutic foster care, CRR Host Home
Programming, Behavioral Health Services, Case Management and
services for programs for adults with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and medically complex
conditions.Intensive Case Manager (ICM) Salary - $45,000 plus
incentive potential $500 New Hire Bonus Looking for rewarding work
in an organization dedicated to making a positive impact in the
lives of others? As an Intensive Care Manager, you will provide
essential services and ensure that we deliver quality care to the
individuals we serve.
- Provide support to the individual, family, and treatment
process by coordinating a variety of service activities while
assisting individuals to develop self-identified goals.
- Develop Individual Service Plans (ISPs) for individuals
receiving program services and monitor the plan through treatment
- Meet with individuals receiving services, family, and/or other
pertinent persons involved in the individuals life, with regular
face-to-face visits and phone contact.
- Present available treatment services for use by the individuals
and/or family members, review ongoing treatment needs and services,
and assist with the stabilization of the individual and/or family
after a crisis.
- Participate in rotational on-call system providing emergency
coverage and crisis intervention support.
- Notify and review situations with the appropriate leadership
and other staff members as warranted.
- Maintain current and complete records and reports, including
weekly billing packet, in accordance with corporate and regulatory
- Document services provided, ensuring that the individuals
and/or family members sign off on records and reports.
- Maintain service need reports and treatment reviews in
accordance with program, state, and local mental health standards
and regulations, providing such documents to the supervisor.
- Assist with admission process if required.
- Assist with all legal, licensing, regulatory, and certification
activities as needed.Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Human Services.
- One year of related experience preferred.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to
- Ability to handle crisis situations and exercise sound
- Adaptable with ability to problem-solve.
- Valid drivers license and driving record that meets
insurability requirements as defined by the company, with access to
- Must be able to work afternoon and evening hours and
participate in the on call rotation which includes weekend
hours.Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organizations mission
alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities.We have meaningful work for you come join
our team Apply Today! Sevita is a leading provider of home and
community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone
deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people
with quality services and individualized supports that lead to
growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual,
or behavioral challenges they face. Weve made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vetsThe Mentor
Network is pleased to be an equal employment employer
Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Keywords: Sevita, Bethlehem , Intensive Case Manager, Executive , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!