Associate Product Manager, Neurosurgery
Company: Center Valley, PA
Location: Center Valley
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Aesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a 180-year-old
global organization focused on meeting the needs of an
ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration
with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for
general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap
continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we
strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of
Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities for
assigned product areas through research, strategic planning and
Principal Duties Responsibilities:
- Works with senior marketing member to conduct on-going research
to define market needs (includes interfacing with hospital
personnel, surgeons, nurses, and sales representatives, surgical
observation, and literature review) to develop and maintain product
- Identifies and implement new product styles, patterns, line
- Works with Marketing Research Department to develop, analyze
and maintain competitive profiles for products and companies
including literature resources.
- Works with senior marketing member to develop, implement and
update annual marketing plan for product line to maximize the
company's position, as well as participates in the formulation and
development of department's strategic plan.
- Develops short-term product promotions.
- Evaluates pricing strategies and works with senior marketing
member on implementation.
- Produces on a monthly basis, accurate product sales forecasts
in conjunction with Forecast Department and senior marketing
- Coordinates activities with members of various departments to
implement the marketing plan (includes sales, operations, research
and development, regulatory, quality assurance).
- Works with senior marketing member to develop and manage new
product introduction process, including written product proposals,
project management, all launch activities, line extensions and
- Works with senior marketing member to develop all marketing
communications materials and promotional items (catalogs,
brochures, press releases, and training materials) for assigned
- Works with senior marketing member to distribute updates on
products, the market, and competitive activities.
- Works with senior marketing member to create and maintain all
training and in-service materials for product line and conducts
product demonstrations and seminars to internal and external
personnel as requested.
- Provides technical product support to the sales force, customer
service and end user.
- Reviews materials with marketing and sales management.
- Coordinates participation at trade shows, workshops, meetings
with customers, sales meetings and participates as
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated
in our quality manual.
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values.
Secondary or peripheral job functions:
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally by air
and car, and work occasional weekends.
- Must possess a valid government issued drivers license and
- Requires excellent written and interpersonal communication
- Computer skills in Windows, Lotus e-mail, Excel, Power Point
and word processing desirable. SAP experience highly
- This position requires the handling of instruments that may
have been contaminated by blood or other bodily fluids. In
compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration
(OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working
environment for all employees.
- Able to pass and maintain annual Vendor Credentials such that
healthcare facilities allow entrance into patient care areas in
direct association with marketing and selling of groups
Supervisory Responsibilities: Not Applicable
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common
scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal
documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints
from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business
community. Ability to effectively present information to top
management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect date,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret
an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or
diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, engineering, or
- Business to business marketing or product management experience
preferred, but not required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Keywords: Center Valley, PA, Bethlehem , Associate Product Manager, Neurosurgery, Executive , Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!