PROJECT MANAGER & DRAFTER
Company: MRINetwork Jobs
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: Project ManagerLocation: Eastern
Pennsylvania Our client, a well established and growing custom
millwork, cabinetry, display, and retail environment manufacturer,
has an immediate need for an experienced project manager with a
minimum of 3 years in the industry. In this position, you will work
with design, engineering, and sales to insure all projects are
brought in on time and within budget. Drafting is a key part of
this role.The ideal candidate would have:
- a strong knowledge of mixed materials including sheet metal,
wire, wood, and plastics.
- significant experience with AutoCAD/Inventor
- excellent communication skills
- a comfort level with tight timelines
- a track record of working well in a team environment This is
position is located at our client's eastern PA plant. A strong
benefit package and career advancement await the right individual.
Apply in writing only, with a complete resume to:
Keywords: MRINetwork Jobs, Bethlehem , PROJECT MANAGER & DRAFTER, Executive , Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!