Facility Director, Physical Therapist, Pediatrics
Company: St. Luke's University Health Network
Posted on: January 15, 2022
St. Luke's is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of
its employees. The employees of St. Luke's are our most valuable
asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to
satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering
commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured;
educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and
improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a
patient's ability to pay for health care.We are looking for a
dynamic candidate to be a Physical Therapist and Facility Director
for our new BRAND NEW, multi-specialty pediatric location in Center
Valley. Our team is in search of a strong leader who is dedicated
to serving the pediatric community within the Lehigh Valley. They
are responsible for directing the pediatric physical therapy
services in their facility by developing strategic objectives,
providing services and directing staff. JOB DUTIES AND
- Meets the minimum job qualifications for Physical Therapist and
can competently function as a Physical Therapist.
- Interact and actively promote the practice with physicians
concerning problem patients, new programs, etc.
- Review of monthly referral and marketing report; compile
- Orient new therapists to procedures.
- Teach new techniques, share clinical knowledge to improve
- Review coverage for staff vacation, emergencies, and extra busy
- If patient census is down, offer help to Regional
- Interact with other private practitioners to develop ideas to
enhance practice efficiency.
- Interact with clinical staff to develop new clinical
- Review equipment needs and help develop budget for acquisition
of needed equipment.
- In conjunction with other managers, help develop budget for
fiscally responsible management of the practice.
- Suggest policies for management of the practice.
- Show leadership in a professional association to enhance
practice reputation, exhibit professional commitment.
- Flexibility in work hours to accommodate the patient load
- Review of weekly statistics for accuracy.
- Review of timesheets for accuracy on Kronos.
- Check schedules by Thursday noon for open eval slots for the
- Participation in community event/speaking engagement; minimum
one of each per year to promote physical therapy and our network of
- Hold bi-monthly facility staff meetings; complete notes and
copy to regional Directors. PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS: Must
be able to sit for up to ninety minutes at a time. - Be able to
tolerate standing for thirty to forty-five minutes consecutively. -
Must be able to use hands/fingers to manipulate dials on machines.
- Must have the ability to lift/move patients up to 200 lbs.,
push/pull patients weighing up to 200 lbs. - Must have the ability
to occasionally stoop/bend, squat, crouch, kneel and reach above
shoulder level. - Must be capable of tactile sensation as it
relates to feeling for muscle spasms, texture and skin temperature.
- Must have the ability to hear as it relates to normal
conversation and ability to hear call bells. - Must be capable of
seeing as it relates to general vision, depth perception, and
peripheral vision. EDUCATION: Doctoral Degree or Master's Degree in
Physical Therapy required TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of
clinical experience required1 year of clinic management/program
management preferredCompletion of required affiliations for
clinical license requiredBLS required Please complete your
application using your full legal name and -current home address.
-Be sure to -include -employment history for -the past seven (7)
years, including your present employer. - Additionally, you are
-encouraged to upload a current resume, including all work history,
education, and/or certifications and -licenses, if applicable. -It
is highly recommended that you create a profile at the conclusion
of submitting your first application. -Thank you for your interest
in St. Luke's!!
Keywords: St. Luke's University Health Network, Bethlehem , Facility Director, Physical Therapist, Pediatrics , Executive , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!