Regional Manager, Emergency Medicine Administration
Company: St. Luke's University Health Network
Posted on: November 22, 2021
St. Luke's is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of
its employees. The employees of St. Luke's are our most valuable
asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to
satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering
commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured;
educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and
improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a
patient's ability to pay for health care. Responsible for the
overall day-to-day management of assigned practices owned or
managed by St. Luke's Physician Group. Development of established
practices and integrating new practices into the network, and
coordinating the practice needs through hospital departments when
appropriate. Communicates regularly with physicians, staff and the
public. Responsible to meet budget goals for assigned St. Luke's
Physician Group entities.The intent of this job description is to
provide a summary of the major duties and responsibilities of this
position and shall not be considered as a detailed description of
all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position JOB
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all aspects of assigned St. Luke's Physician Group
- Responsible for personnel administration including recruitment,
payroll oversight and approval, grievance resolution and
evaluations in conjunction with Human Resources. As appropriate,
seeks input from physicians and staff.
- Meet regularly with office staff and physicians regarding
- Integrate newly acquired practices into the network.
- Develop staff to maintain office operations independently, with
- Assist in design of new offices.
- Coordinate purchasing through purchasing system of St. Luke's
Hospital. Investigate and improve system to resolve conflicts with
- Coordinate billing functions through Physician Billing to
optimize reimbursement. Coordinate staff and physician education as
required to maintain optimal procedure coding.
- Within guidelines established, approve invoices and major
purchases: purchase furnishings and medical equipment for
- Coordinate participation with insurances accepted by St. Luke's
- Responsible for facility management of all owned facilities.
Act as liaison with landlord for leased facilities.
- Work with physicians as necessary in scheduling practice hours
for efficient office operation.
- Participate in development of annual budgets for St. Luke's
Physician Group offices.
- In conjunction with St. Luke's Physician Group administration,
physicians and staff develop and implement short and long range
goals and marketing strategies for practices and St. Luke's
- Review financial reports monthly. Develop work plans as
appropriate to meet budgetary goals and meet regularly with
physicians to review budgets and compensation. PHYSICAL AND SENSORY
REQUIREMENTS: Requires sitting for up to seven hours per day, 3.5
hours at a time. Standing for up to four hours per day, three hours
at a time. Requires regular fingering, handling, and twisting.
Occasionally requires lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling
objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Occasionally requires reaching
above shoulder level. Must have the ability to hear as it relates
to normal conversation, and to see as it relates to general vision.
Also requires regular travel between offices. EDUCATION: Bachelor's
in Health or Business Administration or related field preferred.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: Three to five years' similar experience
Please complete your application using your full legal name and
current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the
past seven (7) years, including your present employer.
Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume,
including all work history, education, and/or certifications and
licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a
profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application.
Thank you for your interest in St. Luke's!!
St. Luke's University Health Network is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: St. Luke's University Health Network, Bethlehem , Regional Manager, Emergency Medicine Administration, Executive , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!