Posted on: February 19, 2021
Hampton, VA, USA
Description TowneBank has a culture that:
- Has a commitment to exquisite service for our members that will
lead to our ability to create a reasonable rate of return for our
shareholders, a bright future for our dedicated bankers, and a
leadership role for our bank in promoting the social, cultural, and
economic well-being of our community.
- Embraces our hometown banking philosophy, where our family
members, directors and employees are active volunteers, serving on
numerous boards and donating their time and talents to local
organizations. As a Branch Manager, you may look forward to:
- Directing and coordinating (may include the assistance of a
Branch Operations Manager) the daily activities of the Member
Service Representatives and Member Service Specialists including,
but not limited to, quality member service, cross-selling
activities and adherence to bank standards.
- Identifying opportunities for expansion of existing member
relations and affiliate referrals, specifically with regard to
cover lines, credit cards, investments and personal insurance.
- Developing new business for the branch by calling on
prospective members and businesses, seeking out referrals and
encouraging cross-selling by team members.
- Interviewing, reviewing, analyzing and making decisions on
requests from members for home equity loans, lines of credit,
credit cards, overdraft protection, term loans, etc. May also
review small business loans and "partner" loans depending on the
branch location and lending experience.
- Performing scheduled audits, preparing required reports,
reviews appropriate daily accounts and sending out member
- Recommending personnel action such as promotions, transfers,
disciplinary measures, etc. and supervises on-the-job training of
new employees at the branch.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Obeys all applicable federal laws, rules, and regulations
relating to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) including the Bank Secrecy
Act (BSA) You are a person that (required skills):
- Has a strong work ethic and is highly motivated to always
deliver financial services and solutions with the highest ethical
- Has the ability to positively motivate and lead a branch
- Has the ability to work independently and with deadlines to
- Has the ability to coordinate workflow and manage a team with
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has the ability to understand a member's issue and resolve it
in a positive manner.
- Is able to learn new product information and promote benefits
- Has two or three years of experience with branch/teller line
- Has supervisory experience and/or prior leadership experience.
You'll be better prepared if you have (desired skills): Physically
you can anticipate to:
- Express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word via email
- Exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, use your arms and
legs, and sit most of the time.
- Have close visual acuity to perform activities such as
analyzing data, viewing a computer terminal, reading, and preparing
- Not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Qualifications Licenses & Certifications Preferred NMLS Registered
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: TowneBank, Bethlehem , Branch Manager, Executive , Hampton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!