Company: Newmark Knight Frank
Posted on: March 18, 2020
NEWMARK KNIGHT FRANK (NKF) is one of the world's leading
commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully
integrated platform of services to prominent multinational
corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well
as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local,
regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and
independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate
from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property
markets on six continents.
Responsible for the day-to-day administration of policies,
procedures and programs that assures a well-managed,
well-maintained portfolio of building(s). Maximum emphasis is
placed on providing a positive response to the concerns and needs
of the occupants and quality programs, in coordination and
conjunction with the Client s or Owner s goals and objectives and
compliance with the client s Master Service Agreement.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Ultimately responsible for continual communication / interaction
with the Client, building landlord(s) or managing agent(s) relating
to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance of the
* Ensure that appropriate disciplines and auditing procedures exist
and are updated for all functions managed in accordance with
company and client policy and operating standards.
* Assists in the development of and ensures execution of all
maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior
conditions and appearance of the properties, assuring the highest
levels of customer satisfaction.
* Manage facilities staff and ensure continuous service to
* Responsible, at all times, for providing staff members, building
tenants and client s with premium customer service.
* Administer programs that effectively measure customer
satisfaction with internal / external clients and vendors. Address
problems or issues with staff providing seamless service to clients
* Develop and administer the Property Operating Plan and Budget for
the property, subject to the approval of the VP, Account
* Collect and analyze reports addressing operational data. Data may
be required to provide accurate and current assessment of facility
management objectives to clients and senior management.
* Participates in the selection of contract services, vendor
negotiation of service agreements and day-today monitoring of
vendor performance, including mail service, reprographics, copier
and print services to assure full compliance with standards
established within the service agreement.
* Work with staff to set and attain meaningful performance and
developmental goals. Monitor the progress of staff goals and
provide appropriate support. Address necessary issues to keep
unsatisfactory performance, disruptions, and discontent to a
minimum. Maintain effective two-way communications between you and
your staff and the client.
* Process necessary paperwork to ensure proposed salary increases
are warranted and effective in a timely manner. Ensure equal
opportunity exists within department, as relative to opportunities,
development and salary levels.
* Attend and participate in external or in-house activities,
meetings, organization, etc., as approved or directed by account
* Responsible for identifying and implementing projects on a
national or regional scope that will drive process improvement
and/or streamline business processes.
* Oversight of mail room and office services operations, work
environment, and space utilization management.
* Collaborate with client on Green Initiatives.
* May perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree; Professional certification (e.g. CFM) is
* Minimum 5 years previous facilities management experience
* Participation in recognized professional association (e.g.
* Certified in facilities management and IFMA designation as
Certified Facility Manager, not required but desirable
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple projects and make decisions
* Knowledge of computers
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
* Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
* Generous healthcare
* Bright Horizons back-up care program
* Generous paid time off
* Education reimbursement
* Referral Program
* Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your
employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal working conditions with the absence of
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.
NEWMARK KNIGHT FRANK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Newmark Knight Frank, Bethlehem , Facilities Manager, Executive , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!