Power Supply Engineer
Location: Upper Black Eddy
Posted on: November 26, 2022
In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a
genuine connection with the work you do.
The AT Engineering organization is part of the Access Network
Solutions business segment.
The AT product portfolio covers all Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC)
infrastructure products, including Optical Headend, Optical Nodes,
RF active/passive products, and RF over Glass (RFoG) products,
including Optical Network Units (ONU)/Multi Dwelling
How You'll Help Us Connect The World
- Work with a cross-functional team designing stand-alone and
embedded power supplies for indoor and outdoor CATV equipment.
- Responsible for electrical design from concept through
production supporting related component engineering, manufacturing,
and supply chain activities.
- Perform electrical, thermal and DVT measurements at all stages
of power supply development.
- Responsible for modeling, breadboarding, and prototype
- Responsibilities include sustaining engineering for existing
- Support manufacturing and supply chain activities for alternate
component supplier qualification. Required Qualifications for
- A 4-year Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical
- 5+ years of engineering experience in switch-mode power supply
design. You Will Excite Us If You Have
- Experience designing SMPS using circuit topologies such as
Forward, Flyback, Buck, Boost, etc. for applications in ambitious
- Experience in designing and specifying magnetic components for
- Experience in the design of digital and analog power supply
interfaces and controls.
- Experience in power supply input and output noise
- In-depth knowledge of discrete semiconductors and passive
- Knowledge of electrical modeling and simulation programs.
- Familiar with power supply EMC and safety requirements.
- Knowledge of CATV HFC equipment is a plus.
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of personnel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how
we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of
communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries
like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone,
everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and
wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to
outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and
caring people who strive to create what's next connect to your
future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people
with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation
for the application or interview process, please contact us to
submit your request at . You can also learn more about CommScope's
accommodation process and EEO policy at
Req ID 72889
Keywords: CommScope, Bethlehem , Power Supply Engineer, Engineering , Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!