Company: Fres-co System USA, Inc
Posted on: August 4, 2022
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Perform detailed design of mechanical parts, assemblies,
machine groups for a leading packaging equipment manufacturer.
- Manage the product development process from start to finish
including conceptual design, detailed CAD drawings, prototypes, and
- Provide engineering support for existing equipment (e.g. -
analysis of field failures, dimensional tolerances, manufacturing
errors, engineering changes, etc.)
- Document all designs and engineering decisions for future
reference (CAD, BOM s, calculations, etc.).
- Provide Fres-co technicians with sufficient documentation to
allow proper assembly.
- Supervise the mechanical assembly process and note problem
areas. Assist with setup as needed.
- Lead and / or assist with the machine testing program,
including debug, performance testing, and acceptance testing.
- Assist with installation and troubleshooting (both in-person /
hands-on and remotely).
- Interface with sales, customers, field service, and R&D for
all stages of the project.
- Provide technical assistance to customers / Fres-co technicians
(occasionally outside of normal working hours).
- Interface with vendors and purchasing department to obtain
quotations, necessary parts, and ensure quality.
- Provide technical feedback to sales / management with regards
to feasibility, cost, etc.
- Help maintain organized file system for engineering documents
(programs, drawings, manuals, etc.).
- Create graphical illustrations to demonstrate machine concepts
to sales, marketing, customers, and upper management.
- Contribute to the creation of service manuals.
- Share technical knowledge with customers and Fres-co personnel
in both formal and informal training settings.
- Submit regular progress reports / trip reports.
- Participate in other business functions (cost estimates,
development of engineering standards, continuous improvement
efforts, scheduling, safety audits, etc.).
Keywords: Fres-co System USA, Inc, Bethlehem , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Telford, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!