Analog Design Engineer
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Be part of a dynamic and motivated multi-national team, taking
part in developing a state of the art Satellite SoC through the
full life cycle: design to production. The chips include complex
digital and analog modules. Some of the products are part of the
next generation radiation hardened satellite modems. You will have
access to best in class EDA design tools and will be working in
leading edge process technologies.
- Analog and mixed signal design of ADCs, DACs, SERDES, PLLs, and
supporting circuitry for complex SoC, VLSI devices and Test
- Design & Simulation, working hand in hand with physical design
implementation and verification.
- Lab testing and characterization of your designs.
- Integration with system level design.
- Design for manufacturability and testability.
- Jointly with management, build your career development and
growth opportunities.Required Skills:
- Analog design & analysis: schematic capture, simulation,
floor-planning, layout support, electromigration analysis,
statistical analysis & calibration design where needed.
- Familiarity with deep sub-micron (28nm or below) process
technologies, SOI and FinFet a plus
- Experience in Cadence tool flow.
- Deep problem solving and analytical skills
- Practical use of scripting languages Perl/Skill, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communicationEducation &
- 8+ years of experience in relevant circuit design
- At least Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or
Computer Engineering from a major academic institutionSalary
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Keywords: SatixFy, Bethlehem , Analog Design Engineer, Engineering , Hellertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!